Monday, September 21, 2020

A Little of This, A Little of That

 Hope everyone had a good weekend.  I spent mine doing a lot of odd jobs outside.  The weather was so perfect it was hard staying indoors.  I really need to make some time to file away a huge stack of cards that seems to grow daily.  Well not quite daily, but when you get a large lot of Cardinals like a recent trade package from TCDB member Hilochef, the stack just multiplies by itself.


Always nice to knock out wants from sets that are not very popular like Honus Bonus and MLB Showdown.  Happy 29th Birthday to Carlos today.


It was nice to see Flaherty bounce back with a win against the Pirates yesterday after his awful start against the Brewers.  Goldy has remained his usual consistent self all year.  Great to see him bounce back after a somewhat down year in 2019.  



Yadi hit the game winning home run yesterday.  With only a week left, the Cardinals can still sneak into the playoffs.  I doubt they go far if they get it.


Not sure why I grouped these 2 inserts together other than they were the last ones in the package.  One is pretty sharp, the other not so much.  I will let you guess which one I like more.  Hint:  it has logos.


This group of 2019 Prizm parallels are not too different than the Mikolas purple Donruss.  It is a wonder what a chrome finish can do for a card.


I have started to add A&G minis to my want lists.  Still not a huge fan, but my tolerance level has gone up for them.    




No comments:

Post a Comment