Thursday, December 17, 2020

2 Stadium Club Chrome Blasters

While finishing a little Christmas shopping last Saturday morning at the local Walmart, I was lucky enough to find some blasters of 2020 Stadium Club Chrome.  It looked like the display box held 12 total.  I was surprised to find 6 still there.  I picked up 2 for my son and I to open.  There are not many cards in the box with 4 packs of 5 cards and a special pack with 4 Xfractors.  Here is what we received.


These were our best base cards.  Our 2 boxes were loaded with Padres for some reason.  I believe we received 5 of them.  That is pretty strange odds considering the 400 card checklist.  


My son pulled our only Cardinal and Altuve card.  Not sure which he was more happy to get.  It is nice Topps used a different photo for players like Molina who had a Chrome parallel in regular Stadium Club.  


Refractors are seeded 1:2 packs.  We beat the odds slightly by getting 5.


Emperors of the Zone odds are 1:14 packs.  We did well getting 2 of them.


Autographs are 1:19 packs.  My son pulled this one from our second box.  Not the biggest name, but I will not ever complain about pulling an auto out of a blaster.


We did not do too bad with our Xfractors.  These look awesome in hand.  It was fun to open our first packs in a few months.  Did we get $40 value out of them?  Most likely not, but it was a good time.  We might try to get into a team break to find the other 13 Cardinals cards.  Drop me a message if you see anything you like.



No comments:

Post a Comment