Thursday, December 24, 2020

Thanks Once Again to Kerry B

There are so many great traders among us collectors.  Take your pick from members of private trading groups, TCDB, or fellow bloggers.  At the top of my list is Kerry B .  Not only does he get points for being a fellow Cardinals fan, but he sends great packages out of nowhere.  I have lost track of how many I have received this year.  He added to the total earlier this week with a great pwe.


I have been getting a lot of Topps Gold parallel cards in lately, but I cannot overlook the Rainbow Foil parallels.  They are a little easier to find and look nice, but don't scan the greatest.  Carlos is from the 2018 set.  


If you read his blog, you know Kerry gets into quite a few group breaks for some harder to find sets like 2020 Allen & Ginter X.  These are my first cards from the set.


I have traded for a few of the 2020 Topps 206 cards, but I do not have to worry about tracking anymore down until the next wave is released.  Kerry completed my team set.  There is a Gorman variation, but I do not actively chase after those.  


Finishing up the pwe is my first 2020 Topps Gold Label card and a nice 2020 Bowman Chrome.  2 more sets that I have not a much luck getting cards from.


Thanks again goes out to Kerry.  The rest of today is going to be spent with my inlaws, followed by church service later tonight.  Tomorrow will be spent with my wife and children.  Doubt we will even change out of our pajamas.  Hope everyone has a safe and healthy Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment