Friday, December 18, 2020

Trade Full of Pairs

 Some of my trades have a theme.  Some are done intentionally, others just happen by chance.  My latest TCDB trade with member cardnut23 was by chance.  I received 8 new Cardinals for my collection that arrived in 2 pwe's.  The trader forgot one of the cards in his first mailing, but was nice enough to send it by itself a few days later.  


All sorts of pairs in this scan.  A pair of Wachas, a pair of Hollidays, a pair of golds, and a pair of rainbow foils.  All are from 2015 Topps Update.


My second pair of gold parallels feature a 2015 Grichuk and a 2017 Gyorko.  I was never a fan of the 2017 design.  I like the use of the logo, but not the slanted name plant.  


The last 2 cards are a pair of cool inserts.  Most people know the 2019 Freese card highlights the 2011 World Series Game 6 walk off home run even if you are not a Cardinals fan.  The Piscotty card is from 2016 Topps Bunt.  I honestly had never heard of this insert before the trade.  At first I thought it was just a digital card.  Glad I was wrong.  
  



No comments:

Post a Comment