Monday, December 14, 2020

PWE From TCDB

Happy Monday everyone.  Hope you had a pleasant weekend.  I did not do anything too exciting.  The wife and I managed to start wrapping some presents for our kids.  Other than that, it was pretty quiet.  That left plenty of time for me to sort a few cards and open a nice pwe from TCDB member irish77.


You can never go wrong with a Stan Musial card, even if it is a mini.  It pains me to say it, but I plan to add all the A&G minis to my want list in the next few weeks.  Not sure if I will add all the back variations, but I may get bored and do them too.  


It is amazing I still need some base cards from the early 2000s.  All of these 3 are from 2003 Fleer sets.  The Tino finished my Platinum team set, while I still need a JD Drew card from Double Header.


I had to double check my son's Altuve list to make sure he did not have the 2020 Topps card.  Not sure how I never traded for that one yet, but now it and the 2020 Update card are safely in his binder.  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment