Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Cardinals 3 Card EBAY Lot

I took a break from hunting for Cardinals Clearly Authentic autos on EBAY to search for some Cardinals lots last week.  I was not looking for anything in particular, just wanted to find a good deal.  I happened to find a 3 card lot that had a very poor title.  No mention of the players in it.  It amazes me how some sellers will not do a simple quick search of similar items to make sure they get the most out of their cards.

I still like jersey/bat cards even though most were never used in a game.  These 2 are both from 2020 Ginter.


The main card for me was this 2020 Gold Label Kim autograph.  These cards are very heavy and look awesome in person.  Completed auctions for this card are going north of $25.  I paid just shy of $15 for all 3 cards.  That is a win in my book.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment