Friday, January 20, 2023

2022 Ginter Help

Now that I have finished with the highlights of last weekend, it is back to the trade recaps.  I received a few trades while I was away over the weekend and a few more earlier this week.  Today's recap is from a Friday package I received from TCDB member theduckmanz.  


I was able to put a nice dent in my 2022 A&G needs by crossing off these 3 base cards.


I also received the final 2 short prints I needed.  I am glad Topps decided to make DeJong a short print instead of Arenado or Goldschmidt.  DeJong is by far easier to trade for.  Topps included Herzog in a few 2022 sets.  He has an autograph in Topps Archives that I need to add to my collection.


This Ron Gant completed my 1998 Topps Stars team set.  These base cards were numbered to 9799.  The red lettering goes great with the Cardinals uniform.  
    


No comments:

Post a Comment