Thursday, January 12, 2023

Lots of 2022 Help

I can always count on a handful of fellow Cardinals collectors to help out my collection.  It is a win-win situation where both sides usually exchange duplicates.  One of them is my most frequent trader on TCDB.  Member timriess and 1 completed our 14th trade last week.  He put a nice sized dent in some of my 2022 team set needs.  


I received 4 of the 5 Cardinals in the 2022 Bowman Chrome veteran set.  I do have a lot of work yet to go with the prospects.  


I am making great progress on the Stadium Club set.  Only 3 more to go, not counting the variations.  I love the Carlson photo.  Free advertising for Ford.


Here are a few more including my first cards from Bowman Platinum and Chrome Update.  Mikolas was the last Heritage base I needed.  Maybe I will get lucky and find someone who has the Arenado short print for trade.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment