Tuesday, January 24, 2023

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #31

After taking last week off to recap my Cardinals weekend, I am back today with a 2 for Tuesday.  Both of these trades have been sitting on my desk for a while.  In fact this first trade package from member philhigh arrived over 2 weeks ago.  


Topps did a nice job of including rookies in this year's Heritage High Numbers set.  Donovan and Pallante both played big roles in 2022.  That other guy pictured helped some too.


My 2022 Topps Gallery needs were down to 2 after this trade.  Nice closeup of Ozzie wearing the pullover jersey and no flap helmet.

The second trade arrived last week from member Martinma21.


Now I only need 1 more Gallery card.  


My son gained 2 nice numbered Altuve cards for his collection.  The 2020 Donruss Season Stat line is numbered to 275, while the 2021 Panini Fearless card is numbered to 199.  He has set a goal of 200 new Altuve cards this year.  I think that is a little high, but with over 10,000 cards that he does not have it may be doable.  


  
    

2 comments:

  1. Nice pickups, gotta love trading on TCDb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The site makes it so easy. Glad I stumbled upon it 6 years ago.

      Delete