Tuesday, January 10, 2023

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #30

The first TCDB 2 for Tuesday in 2023 features the same format as the first 29 posts.  2 small trades from TCDB members that I do not want to waste a separate post on.  Today's trades are really small as there are only 7 cards total.  First up is a 3 pack from member JEGoethe.


Mr. Musial finished up my 2022 Topps Archives team set.  Nice to finish a set finally.  The 2 Heritage High Number cards leave me 1 more base and 1 short print to finish that set.  Wish the short print was not Arenado.

The second trade package came from member awccook.


These 2022 Stadium Club Cardinals bumped my total from 2 to 6.  Still a long way to go, but I have a few incoming and a blaster box on the way.  I will credit Topps for some great photos I have not seen used on any cards before.  The Ozzie flip has been used before, but I do not recall one with the old Astros logo in the background.  


2 comments:

  1. I can probably hit some of your want lists on TCDB. Watch out for message or trade from LoQtus...

    ReplyDelete