Monday, January 9, 2023

A Fine Trade

Last week I took a break from scanning and blogging to get a few card related things in order.  Somehow I managed to delete a few files but was lucky to have them on my backup hard drive.  I was dreaded the thought of having to retype a huge excel file, but disaster was avoided.  I received my first trade envelope of 2023 while on break.  This pwe came from TCDB member MHLayton.  


These 4 cards are the start of my 2022 Finest Flashbacks set.  I love the look of these every year.  I have 5 more cards to find to finish this team set.  


My son added Altuve #601 to his collection.  Before break, I thought he was 3 cards short of 600.  We spent a few hours rearranging his binders and found 3 cards we missed.  On to 700 now.

I did complete the 2022 Topps Holiday team set minus the photo variations.  Molina and Arenado have candy cane variations that I may add.


I knocked out 1 of the 3 Cardinal short prints in 2022 Allen & Ginter with the McCarver card.  I am making progress on this set, with a few more incoming in the next few days.  Should be able to knock this one out before too long.  


 

  
      

No comments:

Post a Comment