Friday, December 30, 2022

Knocking Off a Few from 2022

Before you know it 2023 is going to be here.  I have zero plans for New Year's Eve.  The 3 couples my family usually spends the evening with all have someone in their household sick.  My family will most likely play a few games, watch some Disney Plus, and call it a night before midnight rolls around.  Not very exciting, but we are all safe and healthy so I will take that.

A recurring theme in quite a few of my recent posts is how far behind I am on completing some 2022 team sets.  I mostly blame Topps for that with all of the late releases.  Sets like Stadium Club, Gallery, Archives, Heritage, and Fire all have cards on my want list that are not short prints.  I will have to kick things in gear in January before 2023 cards start to show up.  Completing more trades like a recent one with TCDB member TheHawk will help matters.


I need 1 more Fire card and 3 Gallery cards to finish my team sets.  Surely there is someone out there that has all 4.  


These are my first 2022 Stadium Club cards.  Hard to believe that with only 1 day left in the year.  Lots of work yet to be done one this one with all the variations to find.  I do not have a want list yet for parallels like red foil and chrome, but will add them when I can.  As always Stadium Club features wonderful photography.

I will finish with a couple of green parallels from 2022 Gypsy Queen and Archives.  The Ozzie is numbered to 125.  Will be added a want list for the GQ cards, but not the Archives.  I cannot complete gold parallel sets numbered to over 2000.  No way I can complete a parallel set numbered to 125.

  
    

  

No comments:

Post a Comment