Friday, December 23, 2022

Got a Little Snow Yesterday

Like many of you, winter storm Elliott paid my area a visit yesterday.  My area was somewhat lucky as we only received about an inch of snow.  We are going through the artic blast and the 20-30 below wind chills.  I cannot remember ever feeling that cold.  Hope everyone stays safe.

Elliott was not the only bringer of snow yesterday.  My mailman braved the cold and delivered a pwe trade from TCDB member cr74 that also contained a few flakes.


I sent him a few 2022 Topps Holiday metallic parallels for some base cards I needed.  Just 2 more to track down along with a couple of photo variations. 


Altuve # 595 also arrived for my son.  I wrapped his new album and 50 Ultra Pro pages last night.  It will be fun to start filling them up Christmas morning. 


    

1 comment: