Monday, December 12, 2022

Lucky #13

We all have our favorite online traders.  Whether it is an open-ended trade or one you know what is coming, it is always a joy trading with these guys.  I have 2 main people you have read about quite a few times:  Trading Bases member Ron B and TCDB member timriess.  Both are great guys and very easy to deal with.  Timriess and I just completed our 13th trade last week.  I sent him 25 Cardinals duplicates in exchange for some Pirates for Ron B, some Cardinals I needed, and a few Altuve cards for my son.  No scans of the Bucs since I am not keeping them.  Here is the rest.


As I noted in Saturday's post, I just need a Musial card to finish 2022 Archives.  I was hoping to find it at a show on Saturday but was not willing to pay $1 for it.  The search will continue.  I was also hoping to find some 2022 A&G singles, but no such luck.  Will have to stick to the trade route to get my Cardinals team set.  Yepez is my 2nd Cardinal out of 14.


I saw this same Molina card at the show for $10.  No thanks, just picked one up a lot cheaper.


It was nice to knock out some Altuve base cards and get a sweet looking 2022 Chrome insert.  My son's quest for 600 continues.    


  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment