Friday, December 2, 2022

Hits from '21 and '22

Happy Friday everyone.  It has been a long week after only working 3 days last week.  I am looking forward to the weekend and some downtime.  I have a few stacks of cards to file away, along with some to scan for some trade recaps.  The stack got a little smaller last night after I scanned cards I received from TCDB member CoachBarry.


This is my first card from 2021 Bowman Draft 1st Edition.  This is one of those sets I overlook and honestly could do without.  


These are the good and the bad of card collecting.  You see a rather bland 2022 Prizm card with no logos next to a great 2021 Stadium Club Red Foil with a great action shot.  Not hard to guess which is my favorite.  By the way, today is release day for 2022 Stadium Club.  It was delayed like a few other sets this year, but I am sure it will be worth the wait.


I am making good progress on my 2022 Archives team set.  This team card leaves me 3 shy of completion.  Speaking of delay sets, the Wainwright is from the 2021 Big League set that was released earlier this year.  I hope Topps can avoid that mistake in the future.



I will finish up with some 2022 Select cards.  The top 2 are base cards that are very similar to the Select set, just a little more color.   The bottom 2 inserts look much better in person.   For some reason my scanner failed to show the colored backgrounds very well.



No comments:

Post a Comment