Tuesday, December 6, 2022

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #26

Since I started my TCDB 2 for Tuesday postings on November 30th of last year, I have averaged a post about every other week.  That seems about right, considering I have done about 120 trades since then.  The larger trades get a separate post, so not quite half of them have appeared on Tuesdays.  Today is not any different, as both trades were small.  First is a 3 pack of Cardinals from member jackal726.

  


The top 2 cards from 2021 Prizm Draft Picks may not appear to be Cardinals, but both of the players pitched in the minors this year for Cardinals affiliates, so they will go in my collection.  It has been a while since I added any Cardinals from the 2013 Emerald set.  I always loved the looks of this set.  This Adams is from the Update version.  

The second trade from member johlamb also had 3 Cardinals along with an Altuve card for my son.


I hope to finish my 2022 Archives team set before the end of the year.   Should not be too yard if I concentrate on it.  The Altuve orange parallel is from this year's 2021 Big League set.  There is an outside chance my son will get to 600 different Atluves by the end of this month.  I have a few more coming in along with a chance to make a card show this weekend.  
  


No comments:

Post a Comment