Thursday, December 15, 2022

Card Show Recap: Trade Bait for Team Collectors

Continuing with my recap of Saturday's card show, today I will show all the trade bait from the 12/$1 boxes.  When flipping through cheap cards, I always pull any card that is numbered, a colored parallel, or a refractor.  I keep in mind team collectors who I have traded with before.  There are no big name players, but quite a few nice numbered cards.  If you see anything of interest, leave a comment.  I have not listed many of these on my TCDB page yet.


Astros


Braves and a stray White Sox on the top row


Brewers



Pirates.  I pulled these with Trading Bases member Ron B in mind, but he had them all.  Maybe there are 2 Pirate team collectors out there.



Cubs.  One of the Clifton Cards in the top scan is number 1 of the print run.  Don't think I have ever had a card like that in my possession other than some Lankford 1/1s.


Dodgers


Giants.  These may already be traded.


Red Sox


Royals


White Sox


Yankees


The rest of the cards, including a Tigers Gold Refractor numbered to 50.  





  

No comments:

Post a Comment