Saturday, December 10, 2022

Quick Saturday Post

I got up early today in anticipation for a card show.  There is one being held less than an hour from me, which does not happen very often.  It is advertised as 75 tables, so hopefully there is a good variety of things to choose from.  Of course the value boxes will be my first stop.  I know the dealer I bought from at a November show will be set up.  Hoping he has restocked his boxes with some current releases like Stadium Club and Allen & Ginter.  

To get ready for the show, I printed out my wantlist along with son's Atluve list from TCDB.  While on the site, I updated a couple of trades that arrived earlier this week.  While doing so, I realized I forgot to recap a trade from member astrosammy that arrived before Thanksgiving.   


This trade put a huge dent in my 2022 Archives needs.  I need to trade down the Musial base and a couple of variations to finish it.  Hope to find the Musial today.


The last card in the trade was a 2021 Update Rainbow Foil Alex Reyes.  Reyes is currently a free agent after spending his entire injury filled career with the Cardinals.  I hope he finds success with another team as he has always been someone I rooted for.  Hopefully it is with an American League team.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment