Tuesday, December 27, 2022

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #29

I will manage to make a final 2 for Tuesday before 2022 comes to an end.  This one is short and sweet and earlier than usual.  I was told the family is going shopping today.  Both my kids have Christmas cash burning a hole in their pockets, and the wife is hoping to find some things on clearance.  I am hoping traffic and the crowds are not that bad.  

First trade is from member 49ants.  This is our 10th trade on the site.  Most involve Giants going his way and the usual Cardinals coming mine.


I knocked off 3 Topps Gold cards from my want list.  2 from 2001 Topps Traded, and 1 from 2002.  2001 will never be complete thanks to the 2 Albert Pujols rookie cards.  2002 has 25 Cardinals in it, so that one will be nearly impossible as well.

Second trade is from member alan nyc.  This one also was 3 cards, but 1 of them is for another collector.  


I love the gold sparkle parallels from 2012.  They look like they are on fire when scanned.  These 2 are from Topps Update.  I now have 9 of the 14 Cardinals in the set.  Maybe this one will get finished before the gold parallel one.  
  



No comments:

Post a Comment