Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Better Late Than Never

One of the trades I recapped last Tuesday was from TCDB member bobrogers24.  The first package he sent on May 29 never arrived, so he sent another batch to make up for the post office's mistake.  Very kind gesture even though it was not his fault the post office lost the first one.  At least we both assumed it was lost until yesterday.  Yesterday, the first envelope was waiting for me in my mailbox after I got home from work.  It was a pwe marked non-machineable with 2 forever stamps on it.  The odd thing was the stamps did not have a postmark through them, just a scribble in pen that looked like a NM.  I was thrilled to find all the cards in perfect shape.


One of the cards in the replacement package was a 2014 Topps red hot foil.  Now I have 3 more from the update set.


I completed the 2014 Update Wal-Mart blue set with these 4.  Wish the red hot foil was done also.


The last card was a 2015 Topps gold.  This set is not close, but I am still thrilled to add another Molina numbered card.  
  


          

No comments:

Post a Comment