Thursday, March 25, 2021

2 Blasters 2021 Topps Heritage

Last week I was shopping Target's website looking for a couple of Easter gifts for my kids.  Before checking out, I searched to see what cards were available.  I had very lucky timing as I was able to grab 2 blasters of 2021 Topps Heritage.  What made this find even better was I had a coupon for 25% off my purchase, so the 2 blasters came to just under $17 delivered.  After a fun baseball practice yesterday afternoon, my son and I came home to find the blasters waiting on the front porch.  Forget about eating and taking a shower, we opened the packs first.  Each blaster had 8 packs containing 9 cards.

My son pulled all of these except the Molina.  It was nice to hit a Carlson in our packs.  There are 16 Cardinals in the set, 3 of them being short prints.  As with any of my Heritage team sets, this will take a while to complete.


I pulled the Altuve for my son's collection.  I hope to work out a trade for his base card.  Thankfully it is not a short print.


Short prints are seeded 1:3 packs.  We slightly beat the odds pulling 6.  In an ideal world, I will trade these for the Cardinals short prints.  

Heritage uses the same inserts each year with the occasional new one like The Great One this year.  Nothing too exciting about these, but Heritage is more about building the set than finding the big hits.  I doubt if we will rip any more packs of Heritage.  I also doubt I will find any.    




No comments:

Post a Comment