Monday, March 22, 2021

4 Pack Monday

It was a brutal weekend for my brackets.  I threw them away after Saturday's game.  Things only got worse after Illinois lost yesterday.  At this point I am rooting for any double digit team to win it all.  After such a crazy year, it would only be fitting.  To take my mind off the games, I did go through some trades envelopes that arrived over the weekend.  First up is a four pack of cards from TCDB member napkindoon.

2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary is one of my favorite parallel sets.  These cards look so good in person.  I would not be shocked to see these pop back up in some brand this year since it is the 10 year anniversary.

Freese had a ton of 2012 cards thanks to his 2011 World Series MVP performance.  I do not believe the photo from this Topps Chrome refractor was taken from the playoffs, but it is still a great card.


My 2021 Topps insert needs are slowly dwindling down.  My son and I plan on trying our luck with the Home Run Challenge this year.  Not just with Cardinals, but with anyone.  I figured that would be a good way for him to follow the scores more closely.    





  

No comments:

Post a Comment