Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Finishing Up Saturday's Mail

I have 2 more packages from Saturday's mail to finish up today before I get to a huge package that arrived Monday.  First up is a 1 for 1 swap I completed with fellow blogger  Chris .  He initiated the trade over on TCDB, where he has been quite busy.  

You do not see very cards with photos from Old Timers games.  I do not even know if those are still a thing or not.  It still looks like Brock had his sweet swing on this 1998 Upper Deck Retro card.  My 4 card team set is now complete.

Next up is a pwe trade from TCDB member JoeMeloni.

Not sure how I did not have either of these 2 cards from the various 2021 Topps breaks I have entered, but now my Series 1 team set is complete.  I have another lot coming from a break that should have both of these, but I watched so many breaks I cannot remember.


I have seen this 2020 Series 2 Turkey Red Tommy Edman a hundred times before finally receiving one.  I was never a huge fan of the Turkey Red brand.  It is just a little to bland for me.  The 2020 Update Blue Knizner looks a lot better.  I always love a card showing a catcher in action.

My son received his first 2021 Altuve card.  Jose does not have a base card in Series 1, just some inserts like this 1986 card.  I was a little younger than my son is now when the 1986 set came out.  His collection is light years ahead of mine when I was his age.  



No comments:

Post a Comment