Thursday, March 4, 2021

Waited a Month

Looking back through some of my recent posts I realize I have talked about the post office quite a bit.  A little good, but mostly bad.  Yesterday's mail brought another example of the bad.  On January 31, TCDB member PennsylvaniaTiger and I both mailed a pwe to each other.  His cards arrived in Pennsylvania on February 5.  Mine finally arrived yesterday.  No damage and no markings on the envelope other than the postmark from January 31.  If I were to give a grade to the PO for this one it would be a D-.  Only positive were the cards arrived safe and sound.  Let's see what I waited over a month for.

What an incredible card.  Just when I think I have seen all the inserts from the early 2000s, another one pops up that is new to my collection.  This Drew insert is from 2002 Fleer Genuine.  

My 2020 Bowman Platinum team set is finally complete.  The 2019 Holiday Ozuna is a metallic parallel.  

Lots of cool 2020 Stadium Club cards arrived including a red foil, black foil, and a xfractor from the Chrome set.  Hard to pick out a favorite in this bunch, but I would go with the Edman.


My son received Altuve cards from the same sets along with a A&G mini.  I thought his quest for 400 would last into the summer, but I am pretty sure he might make it there before the end of March.  


 

  

     

No comments:

Post a Comment