Thursday, October 14, 2021

Small TCDB Trade

I was at a loss for a title for today's post, so you get a generic one.  Sometimes you just cannot think of anything creative.   What can I say, it has been a long week.  These 4 Cardinals came from TCDB member HOGOFOGO.


My 2021 Topps Gold Star border team set is now complete.  I received the other 20 cards in 1 trade not long ago.  I thought it would take awhile to track the Carlson down, but thanks to the trade match feature I found someone pretty quickly.


The Andrew Miller keeps my weekly streak of new Topps Gold cards going.  This one if from 2019 Update.  I would be really shocked to see Miller back next year, but I have been shocked before.  Just as I am typing this post, I hear the Cardinals fired manager Mike Shildt.  I was also shocked to see Wainwright get almost $18 million next year.  I am glad he is coming back, but that is a lot of money for a 40 year old pitcher with a history of injuries.


I should have dug out my other 1998 Collector's Choice Matt Morris to show the different hologram.  One is the shape of home plate, the other is the diamond above.  I am not a huge variation guy, but this one is easy to tell.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment