Friday, October 1, 2021

This Break Was A Loss

I have had pretty good luck with the recent box breaks I have joined.  The last 2 have yielded autographs and some nice inserts.  My most recent break ended up a lot different.  I purchased a spot for a hobby box of 2021 Bowman Chrome on The Bench for $20.  I picked the Cardinals and Brewers.  I was not expecting a lot out of a box with just 60 cards in it, but I have been on a nice streak so I joined.  I should have saved my money.

I ended up with 2 of the 4 Cardinals base cards.  That was it for the men in red.


I also received 2 Brewers base cards.  

My lone inset was this Mitchell card.  And that is what $20 got me this time.  Long story short, you win some and you lose some.  I lost this one big.



  

2 comments:

  1. I like to host group breaks but I can't even get a box of Bowman for the current prices...no way I'd sell out a break out (and even if I could, there's no way that people would feel that they got their money's worth)! Prices are stupid right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Box prices are insane right now. Maybe once the season is over people will focus more on football or basketball and baseball prices will come back down to Earth.

    ReplyDelete