Monday, October 25, 2021

Unexpected Vintage

My trading habits have slowed a little the last week.  I have a couple of offers out, but no response yet.  With that being said, I was surprised to see a pwe show up in my mailbox on Saturday.  It had a Florida return address that I did not recall seeing before.  I was guessing someone sent me some cards by mistake, but I was wrong.  TCDB member OPADK Hokie sent me an early birthday gift.  I have never traded with him before, but he wanted to send me a couple of his Cardinals duplicates.  


It is not every day I get a near mint vintage Cardinals from my wantlist.  This 1967 Topps card is in great condition with only a slight corner ding.


This 1969 Topps Washburn is also in great shape.  It is a little off center from left to right.  Top to bottom is very good despite my scanner cutting off part of the top.  Thanks again to fellow Cardinals fan OPADK for 2 great cards.   


2 comments: