Tuesday, March 15, 2022

First Time Twitter Buy

I am not really a big user of social media.  I surf a few pages on Facebook daily, but they are mostly sports related.  I don't use Instagram, Tik Tok, or just about any other platform you can think of.  I don't have the time nor I do care to see what everyone is doing for every second of their day.  If something is important, most people know to email, call, or text me.  Simple and old fashioned is the way I like to keep things.

I recently decided to sign up for Twitter.  Most sports teams post content during the season along with some of the players.  I have also seen many collectors use Twitter as a card platform.  Buy, sell, trade, you name it.  Last week I made my first purchase.  Not really knowing how things work, I kept it to $5 for 3 Cardinals.  They arrived safe and sound yesterday afternoon.


The Walker card is the one that caught my eye.  Both of these were $1 each.  



This Carlson was $2.  Shipping in a pwe was $1.  I came out better than if I bought them on EBAY.  Not sure how often I will buy on Twitter, but it is fun to look at all the different cards for sale along with the spring training pictures the Cardinals are posting.


No comments:

Post a Comment