Monday, March 14, 2022

Yet Another EBAY Auto

On Saturday the mailman dropped off what seems like my weekly EBAY standard envelope autograph.  I have discussed the benefits of buying this way multiple times, so I will just get right to the card.


McGreevy was the Cardinals #1 draft choice last year.  The Cardinals have a history of drafting college pitchers who project to advance to St. Louis pretty quickly.  Think Michael Wacha or Dakota Hudson.  McGreevy should follow in their footsteps.  My guess is he starts this year in high A Peoria, but will finish in triple A Memphis.  Unless he gets injured or forgets how to throw strikes, I can see him in the Cardinals bullpen in 2023.

This 2021 Bowman's Best auto was a little over $6 delivered.  He does a Bowman Chrome auto, but for the price difference I am happy with this one.  Like a lot of other collectors, I am tentative spending money on young pitcher autographs.



No comments:

Post a Comment