Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Another EBAY Standard Auto

It is almost getting to be a weekly occurrence for me to get an autographed card via EBAY standard envelope.  The autographs I am going after are not the high priced prospects that you may want to see.  I go after any Cardinals player that I do not have a certified autographed card from.  I should say any drafted Cardinals player, as some of these guys may never reach the majors.  

My latest EBAY win arrived yesterday.  This one cost a little less than $4.50 delivered.


Mills was the Cardinals 4th round draft pick last year.  He pitched in a few games last year after being drafted out of Washington State.  I have no idea on how good he might be or if he is a starter or reliever.  I do know that a refractor autograph for less than $5 is a good deal in my book. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment