Monday, July 8, 2024

EBAY Cardinals Lot

It has been quite a long time since I bought a Cardinals lot on EBAY.  Most of my online funds have been going to Ray Lankford cards.  I had a small Paypal credit burning a hole in my pocket, so last week I found a lot for about $7.50 delivered.  It pictured about 20 cards, with 4 of them being the most interesting to me.  


I would have been happy with these cards for $7.50.  The Holgate is numbered to 99.  


I could see some 2023 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary cards in the auction scan but I was not sure which ones they were.  Did not matter as I did not have any until these arrived.  


Mojo refractors are not quite as sharp as sapphire cards, but still very nice.


A few other Topps inserts including a lunar glow from 2024 Bowman.


Some old timers were also included.  Ozzie Smith looks storage in his college uniform.


A trio of 2022 Donruss purple parallels.


The last 2 cards I needed were also the Panini variety.   The seller also included another 50 base cards and 20 inserts I already had.  Some of them are on their way to other Cardinal collectors, while a few will be used for autographs on my next trip to Peoria.  All in all a great lot.  






    

No comments:

Post a Comment