Thursday, July 11, 2024

Just Because it's Thursday

I could not think of a good title or theme for today's trade recap, so I will jump right to the point.  TCDB member SaintOrm sent me a nice variety of 7 Cardinals in a pwe that arrived over the weekend.


2000 SP Top Prospects cards do not scan very well.  The dark foil background makes it difficult to get a good picture.  At least the player names are legible.  


My 2000 Crown Royale team set is now complete, thanks to adding this short print.  I believe the rookie cards were short-printed, although they are not numbered.


I never buy the team sets that are sold at box stores.  Other than the numbering on the back, there is not much difference between the cards and the base set.  Maybe a different image or two.


Orange and red go together well on this 2021 Big League parallel.  It is nice to see DeJong having some success this year on a bad White Sox team.  His average is not great, but the power numbers have returned.  I would not be surprised to see him traded to a contender looking for a backup infielder.




  

2 comments:

  1. Angel great Adam Kennedy. I forget he was once in the Cardinals system.

    ReplyDelete