Tuesday, July 9, 2024

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #83

You know the Tuesday drill by now.  2 small trades from TCDB members.  Today is very small, as I only have 6 cards to show off.  The first 2 are from member Whoosh610.

  


2 of my favorite parallels in 1 envelope.  It was nice to see Juan Yepez back in the majors this past series, playing first base for the Nationals against the Cardinals.  He was always a nice guy when I had the chance to interact with him at minor league games.  The Freese 2013 Topps red brought my team set of 23 cards down to just needing Lance Lynn.  I may have to hit up EBAY or Sportlots since there is not a copy for trade on TCDB.

The second trade came from member drew_engquist.  This one contained 4 cards from 2023 Panini Chronicles.


I like the simple design of the Classics set with the green border, although I have seen the Smith image used on various cards.


The prospect portion contained a Vertex card and a base card.  The Cho Vertex card may get autographed next trip to Peoria.  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment