Wednesday, July 17, 2024

More Chronicles

My last few trades have brought an influx of 2023 Panini Chronicles into my collection. Until a few weeks ago, none of these cards were on my want list.  Now I have some of the subsets complete, and I am adding the missing ones to my TCDB want list.  Member stdolan1 sent 3 more to help with my team sets.


My team sets for Pinnalce, Luminance, and Vertex are now complete.  The Lou Brock is very sharp even without the logos.


I did receive some cards with logos.  The Stadium Club red foil cards go great with the Cardinals uniforms.  


Nice looking die cut insert from 2023 Stadium Club.  I really hope Arenado can find his power stroke the second half.  8 home runs in the first 96 games is a major disappointment.


Last but not least is a card of last year's #1 draft pick.  After a tough start to 2024, Davis has turned this around in the last month.  He may have a small chance to get promoted to Peoria before the end of the year.     



    

2 comments:

  1. I wonder why Arenado's home run numbers have dropped so significantly this season. At least he still has a decent batting average... and he's got that fantastic glove.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that Arenado. Ozzie Smith cards always look cool with a little red in them.

    ReplyDelete