Tuesday, July 30, 2024

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #85

I fully intended to post these cards last Tuesday, but I was too busy at work and had yard work to do when I got home.  I do a lot of my posts at work, as I am fortunate to have a desk job with no limitations when it comes to using the internet.  Today is a rain day, so plenty of spare time.  First trade package came from member Phrasingforlight.  


Matt Adams will always be one of my favorite Cardinals.  Great guy who had some big moments.  My scanner did not do justice to this 2012 Chrome Xfractor or the 2023 Platinum Anniversary Pujols base.  A big thank you to this member, as I mailed his cards 3 weeks ago, and they have not arrived yet.  Fingers crossed they show up, but he said not to worry about it if they do not.  

Second trade package came from member scrubeenie.  


It has been a long while since I added some A&G minis to my Cardinals collection.  The red background color match Wacha is a sharp looking card.  


I did not realize I was close to finishing the 2005 Bazooka gold chunk team set before I added this Carpenter.   Down to needing just the Larry Walker card.    


    

No comments:

Post a Comment