Tuesday, May 4, 2021

2 For Tuesday

I am still playing catch up with my trade recaps.  I was almost caught up until a few busy trading days last week resulted in one or two daily packages since Thursday.  I will not complain about getting new cards though.  That is always a good thing.  First recap today is from TCDB member Mets86Champs.  


I had to do a double take to make sure both of these were base cards from 2004 Bowman Heritage.  They are even though the borders are different.  


These are the last 2 base cards I needed from 2021 Heritage.  Now to track down the shortprints.


Speaking of short prints, I did add one from the 2007 Heritage set.  I do not remember anything about Nelson's career.  Could be because it lasted on 8 games in 2006.  

Next trade was the pwe variety from TCDB member suorange93.


Though it contained only 3 cards, they were very welcome additions.  The Molina finished my 2021 Donruss team set.  The Flaherty is one of those pesky 2021 Heritage short prints.  Only 2 more to track down.  The Hudson brings my 2020 Stadium Club Chrome team needs down to 5.  Love the high socks look.  

  


No comments:

Post a Comment