Friday, May 28, 2021

Mission Almost Done

I have spent the entire month of May trying to catch up on my trade recaps.  My mission is almost complete.  After today, I have a box break recap and 2 trades left to go.  I have not started any other trades due to a busy schedule and the upcoming holiday.  It will feel good to start fresh in June.  

Today's cards are courtesy of TCDB member Themissionguy.  I received his pwe full of cards about a week ago.


2020 Topps Chrome Sapphire Update was only available from Target.  We all know how hard it has been to find anything in person or online from Target since last year.  It was nice to see this morning there were 2021 Bowman and Bowman Mega boxes available.  I was lucky enough to get some, but will save the details until the boxes arrive.


The Brock 2021 Heritage insert was hard for me to find for a little while.  I think that had more to do with the other guy on the card.  It is still weird to see Wong in a Brewers uniform.  Tommy Edman is doing a great job at second and leadoff this year, but I still wish the Cardinals found a way to keep Kolten.  I will always root for him when he is not playing against St. Louis.  The 2021 Donruss red parallel looks great with Cardinals colors.


My son almost received as many cards as I did in this trade.  Panini did well to hid the logos on both these 2 cards.  
  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment