Tuesday, January 5, 2021

2 Bench Trades

I mentioned in yesterday's post that I received 5 trade envelopes on Saturday.  That is a great way to start the trading year.  I will have to brag on the post office a bit because tracking showed 2 of the packages were not to be delivered until Monday.  Maybe that balances out all the packages that were late in December.  Anyway, today's post shows off 2 pwe trades from The Bench members.  First are 2 cards from member 7timecy.

Nothing is really fancy about either of those 2020 Panini Contenders inserts, but Carlson is the Cardinals #1 prospect so I will take any cards of him I can get.  He should play almost everyday in the outfield this season, but it will be most likely in different spots depending on which of the other outfielders needs a break or is not producing.  He may also start quite a few games in center, then switch to right field later in the game.  I don't think he will be a superstar, but he should be pretty solid.  I can see him hitting .280-.290 with 20 home runs and 15 stolen bases.  

Next up are 4 cards from member bblair_2002.


These are my first cards from 2020 Bowman's Best.  I have always liked this brand.  The Gorman Franchise 2020 die cut is really just silver, but the scan gives it a rainbow effect.  The Goldy is a base refractor.  You have to look hard to see the Cardinals logo by his left hand.


I continue to peck away at the 2020 Stadium Club team set.  I still may get into a EBAY break for the set because the refractors look great.  Speaking of refractors, I completed the 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractor team set with this Molina card.  I am still guessing Molina will resign with the Cardinals by the end of this month.  Neither really wants to see the other leave, but money is always an issue.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment