Saturday, January 2, 2021

Almost Done with 2020

 Although the calendar turned to 2021 yesterday, I still have 2 more trade recaps to finish before I completely turn the page.  I am not a big weekend poster, but I figured the sooner I can leave 2020 in the rearview, the better.  Today's trade recap is from a pwe trade with TCDB member Tjernst2.


There are still plenty of 2020 base cards for me to track down yet.  Most are of the short print variety or from high end sends.  This DeJong is a short print.  I need to track down the Tommy Edman sp to put 2020 Panini Prizm to bed.


I have quite a few Stadium Club Chrome cards to track down.  There are quite a few box breaks available on EBAY, so I may go that route.  Hard to tell from the scan , but the Flaherty is a refractor.  


There are still plenty of insets to track down if I get caught up on base cards.  It never gets old reliving the 2011 World Series, but I am not for sure winning just 1 in a decade should qualify the Cardinals as 1 of the Decade's Best Teams.  I have yet to see any 2020 Topps Holiday cards yet.  You would think it would have been released before Christmas.  I am still chasing the snowflake parallels from previous years like the 2018 Martinez.


My son added another 2020 Altuve base card to his collection.  Despite the cheating scandal and his down year in 2020, my son has no plans to stop collecting Jose.  Maybe 2021 will bring a fresh start for him also.





No comments:

Post a Comment