Thursday, January 14, 2021

3 Welcome Additions From Ron B

It seems like forever since I have been able to trade with good friend Ron B from Trading Bases.  He moved to a different state in the middle of all the chaos last year.  In addition to all the headaches that go with relocating, he also had to quit his part time job at a local card shop.  But he is settled in now and starting to find some cards he did not know he had, or just had forgotten about.  He offered up 3 great Cardinals to me that arrived about an hour a ago.


I do not actively seek out the veteran short prints from Topps, but I will gladly take them when I can find them.  Ozzie is from the 2010 set, Gibson 2011 Update.  


This is my first so called bat card of Goldschmidt.  This 2019 Topps Series 2 card looks to be airbrushed in my opinion.  I doubt Topps rushed out the first couple of months of the season to get a photo for this one.  His undershirt looks too much like the maroon Dbacks color.  Still a nice looking card though.

No comments:

Post a Comment