Monday, January 25, 2021

2 From The Bench, 1 From The Bay

Saturday's mail brought 2 small packages my way.  One was pwe from a trade on The Bench, the other was an EBAY purchase.  First up are the 2 cards I received from Bench member zlw1.


These refractors look awesome.  It is tempting to buy into a break to get more, but I think I will just stick with buying singles that I want.  Maybe I should start an Edman rainbow.  I was not sure I received the regular refractor when I opened it, but the scan confirmed it was.


I love getting autographs of obscure Cardinals players.  Carbo played close to 300 games for the Cardinals during 4 years in the 1970s.  Not exactly what you would call a fan favorite.  Kudos to Topps for getting some guys like this to fill out the product.  I doubt the seller was too thrilled with pulling this auto that only sold for about $11, but I love it.  


1 comment:

  1. Am short of words for the amazing profit you helped me earn in just a week with bitcoin trading am so sorry I doubted at the beginning, I invested $200 and earn $2,500 in just one week, and kept on investing more, today I am financially successful, you can contact him via email: carlose78910@gmail.com Via whatsapp: (+12166263236) I advice you shouldn't hesitate.
    He's great!!!!

    ReplyDelete