Tuesday, February 16, 2021

2020 Bowman Heritage 2 Box Break

The snow got pretty deep here in Southern Illinois yesterday.  I has close to 11 inches.  I bladed my drive twice yesterday to try to keep up with the drifting.  I will have to do it again today if I want to go back to work tomorrow.  Even with a 4-wheel drive truck it is not easy getting around in this.  I know a lot of other areas got hit hard also.  At least we did not get any ice and our power is still on.

With 2 days in a row off work, I have plenty of time to catch up on mail days.  On Saturday I had a package arrive with the results of a 2 box EBAY team break from 2020 Bowman Heritage.  I claimed the Cardinals for a little less than $10 delivered.

The base set is split up into veterans and prospects.  I received all the Cardinals veterans plus extras of Fernandez and Flaherty.


I received 5 of the 6 Cardinals prospects.  I am still missing the Nolan Gorman card.  I did get duplicates of Thompson and Montero.


Each packed contained 2 Chrome cards or a Chrome and a refractor.  I did well getting 4 different Cardinals and a duplicate of Carlson.  I find it hard to believe his 2021 Topps base cards sell for more on EBAY than this nice looking parallel.  I guess the little RC in the corner of the Topps card matters quite a bit to some collectors.


I did received a base refractor of Gorman numbered to 199 and a black and white parallel of Fenandez.  Overall I thought I did well.  It is tempting to enter into another break for Heritage because it is cheap, but I will most likely stick to buying the singles I like.




No comments:

Post a Comment