Tuesday, February 2, 2021

I Got Some Snow

When I watched the morning news this morning, many of the pictures were from the snow storm hitting the east.  Here in southern Illinois it is hard to imagine 2-3 feet of snow.  Last week we got about an inch of snow that shut things down for about a day.  

Speaking of snow, I received a little bit of snow in the mail yesterday from TCDB member bluerox81.


I worked out this trade before opening the Holiday box from Walmart on Friday night.  As luck would have it, I did not pull any of these guys from the box.  I am down to needed 2 more to finish the team set.

Hard to tell from the scan, but this is a metallic parallel.  I assume Edman is going to get the bulk of the playing time at 2nd base this year unless the Cardinals find some extra money to resign Kolten Wong.  Maybe they can use some of the $50 million they got from the Rockies along with Arenado.

I also received a 2013 Heritage insert of Bob Gibson.  This one highlights his victories in the 1964 World Series. If you get bored, look up his postseason stats.  He was the true definition of a big game pitcher.


That is a big head Altuve from 2020 Gallery.  I hope Topps does a better job with this set in 2021.  I would not be surprised if this set gets a Chrome version also.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment