Friday, February 12, 2021

6 years

I noticed earlier this week that today is my 6th year blogging anniversary.  It does not seem that long.  Time flies when you are having fun with your baseball cards and other Cardinals related items.  I may not have the gift of gab, but I do enjoy sharing my collection with others.  Speaking of which, today's recap is a 6 pack from TCDB member kapa64.


1995 Pacific is a very nice and clean design.  I really like the full photo and team logos.  About the only thing I would change are the diamond before the name plate.  I had completed the 1999 Fleer Tradition team set long ago, but used my first Acevedo card for an in person autograph .  The set is complete once again.

This card was a much appreciated extra in the pwe.   The 1999 Skybox Premium set featured 50 rookies who had 2 cards.  The portrait pose is the base card, while the action pose like this McEwing card was a little harder to find.

I am almost finished with 2020 Bowman Platinum.  I have 1 more base card that should arrive next week.  It is not a bad design.  I just wish the background was not so dark.


2020 Big League was a great set.  Very affordable, but yet offered good value.  The orange and blue parallels are really sharp.  I need to track down 2 more orange cards for my team set.  

That is all for the recap.  I will leave you with the first card I ever showed on the blog. Nothing high dollar, but it was my first card of my all time favorite player.




 

      

3 comments:

  1. Happy 6th blogoversary to you! Gotta love TCDb. We're looking forward to at least another 10 years from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10 years is a long time, but I hope to stick around.

      Delete