Monday, February 8, 2021

2020 PWE

Last week was a busy trading week for me on TCDB.  I was able to work out 12 trades, some of which have already arrived over the weekend.  First up is a pwe from member La Loosh that only took 3 days to arrived from California.  


Quite a few collectors can still find 2020 Update retail packs.  I have resisted the urge to open any since I completed my team set, but there are inserts that I still need to track down.  


I will not be adding many more Montero cards to my wantlist after he was traded to the Rockies last week.  Out of the 5 players headed to Colorado, I see him as having the best chance to succeed.  Austin Gomber is the more established player, but curveball pitchers do not have much luck at Coors Field.  We should find out this week how the Cardinals and Jack Flaherty came out on his arbitration hearing.  I look for the Cardinals to try and sign him to a 4 or 5 year deal sometime this year.  That should lead to more cool cards of his like this 2020 Panini Prizm Red, White, and Blue parallel.


My son's Atluve collection continues to push toward 400.  He sits at 361 right now.  He set a goal of opening day to get to 400.  That may take some work, but I will try to make it happen.  The Update Gold Foil card looks very similar to the standard gold parallel he already has.  



No comments:

Post a Comment