Wednesday, February 3, 2021

TCDB Catch Up

 Just a short post today to catch up on some small TCDB trades that arrived this week.  First up was a pwe from member CPBoomer77.


There were 4 Cardinals in the 2003 Finest base set.  These were the last 2 I needed.  There is also a Tyler Johnson autograph to chase down.  It should not be very expensive, but not sure I need another autograph of his just to finish a team set.


Member Ymmat sent a nice Goldschmidt insert from 2020 Topps and a 1969 Topps card.  Even though TCDB lists this as a Cardinals card, I do not consider it to be.  I guess Tim McCarver is pictured on it.  It is in excellent shape though.



Member T206 also sent a pwe.   This one was the largest of the bunch with 5 cards.  First up are a couple of minor league cards.  The 2004 Just card features the old Peoria Chiefs logo.  I prefer the current one better.


This 2016 Bowman's Best is definitely is a Cardinals card event though is features a Cub.  If it has the logo on it, it is a team card.  I loved some of the recent Panini sets, but wish they would at least picture the player in uniform.  I think its strange to see a player in a turtleneck on a card.


This 2019 Topps Chrome checker board/prism refractor scanned great.  My son was sure he had this one, but it is just the same photo as 32 other 2019 Altuve cards he has.  He had to count them before he put his binder away.


  






  


No comments:

Post a Comment