Wednesday, April 7, 2021

2 From the Weekend

Catching up today on more mail that arrived over the weekend.  First up is a pwe from TCDB member Themissionsguy.  Clark is a relatively new member that I have traded with twice this year.  He also runs some group breaks on his Facebook page that are priced very reasonable.


I do not have very many mojo refractors in my collection.  I love the looks of them, but they can be tough to find thanks to the retail craze we are going through.  Maybe when cards shows become more regular again they will be easier to come by.  

Stadium Club Chrome was one of my favorite sets last year.  Great photography and chrome technology are a great combination.  These 2 put me a little over half way to the 14 card team set.  

It amazes me how many people are still opening 2021 Topps.  I guess the rookie chase is very addicting.  I will sit back and just trade for the inserts and parallels I need.  

The next package was a single card from The Bench member weavahVBC.


It is very rare for me to make a 1 for 1 trade with the cost of postage so high right now.  It is even more rare for that single card to be a mini.  I hope Flaherty has a better start against the Marlins this afternoon than he did on opening day against the Reds.  He needs to be really good this year if the Cardinals have any chance of going to the postseason.  


  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment