Thursday, April 29, 2021

2 New Cardinals Bobbleheads

Two weekends ago I made my first trip to St. Louis since Covid hit.  My son had a baseball tournament in nearby O'Fallon, IL.  His game schedule allowed us to make a trip to the Cardinals Hall of Fame museum Sunday morning.  Back in January I renewed my family membership.  I usually do this during Cardinals Winter Warm Up, but that did not happen this year.  Hope it can in 2022.  A family membership gets you unlimited access to the museum along with 2 exclusive Cardinals bobbleheads.  I picked mine up during our visit.

Joe Medwick is holding his 1937 Triple Crown award.  He is the last National League player to win it.  The museum does a good job of featuring retired players like him, not just the better know guys like Musial, Brock, Gibson, etc.

The museum does put out the favorites also like this Ozzie Smith.  This is my 3rd different Ozzie bobblehead.  I have mentioned it before, but these bobbleheads are great quality.  A lot better than some of the stadium giveaways.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment