Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Forgot This One

 In my rush to catch up on my trade recaps, I totally forgot about a trade that arrived 2 weeks ago from TCDB member BLWinborn40.  He proposed a 1 for 1 trade, but we were able to work out a larger one with 30 cards going his way and 12 coming back my direction.  


Starting things off with a trio of Cardinals inserts featuring Hall of  Famers.  The Brock is my first insert from 2021 Heritage.  It is nice to see him on a card other than the Then & Now insert.  It is sad to think Cepeda is the only player out of the 4 who is still with us.  


It is always nice to get in some colored parallels.  The Flaherty 2019 Opening Day is my favorite.  Jack is off to a nice start this year with a 4-0 record so far.  He has had a ton of run support to get a couple of those wins.


I hope I have see the last snow until December.  The flurries we had here in Illinois last week were a reminder of how crazy April weather can been.  I much rather prefer Metallic snowflake card this time of year.


What is more fun than a mascot sticker card?  This 2019 Topps Stickers card is even better with 3 different mascots.  Speaking of stickers . . .


My son added 4 Altuve stickers to his collection.  The bottom left is from 2020, the other 3 from 2019.  He is getting very close to his goal of 400 by the end of May.  Altuve came back from his covid stint last night with a nice 3-5 night.  

  


No comments:

Post a Comment