Tuesday, November 23, 2021

2 Small 2 for Tuesday Trades

It has been a few weeks since I did a 2 for Tuesday recap.  I have a few smaller trades sitting on my desk right now, and with holiday coming up later this week I wanted to get a few things posted.  First up is a 2 pack from TCDB member dettigersmlb.  If you could not tell by his name, he is a Detroit fan.  I sent him 3 Tigers from my 2021 Heritage Minors box for a couple of Cardinals.


There are so many different parallels from 2014 Topps.  It is very easy to forget about a certain color.  The yellow ones do not show up very often, so it was nice to cross Mr. Kelly off my wantlist.  The die cut Gibson is a 2021 insert.  


The second trade was with The Bench member mcgwirenut.  He is a Cardinals and McGwire collector, but I traded him some Heritage Minors inserts in this deal.  

It has been a long time since I crossed any 2008 Upper Goudey cards off my list.  Mostly because I just need short prints.   Glad to get these 2 Pujols cards.  The Gorman is a 2021 Heritage Minors insert sticker.   

No comments:

Post a Comment